Online Store FAQ
Do I have to create an account to order?
Can I send my order as a gift?
- You can ship your order to any address. You are welcome to put a message in the notes and we will include it on the packing slip with the order. We do not offer gift wrapping.
Can I cancel an order once it is placed?
- There is not an option to cancel your order through your account after it has been placed online. If your order has not shipped, then the order can be cancelled through customer care. You can view the status of your order by logging into your account or contacting our fulfillment & customer care team, Cowdog E-Commerce, at (717) 204-4936 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We are confident that you will be happy with the quality of our products. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the products to us for a full refund. Please contact us within 30 days of receiving your order to obtain a return authorization number. We will not accept any returns without a return authorization number. Once a return is authorized, we will refund your payment less any shipping charges and handling fees. If you received free shipping on your purchase, we will deduct the shipping fees we had to incur to ship the products to you. Please return authorized orders in their original form and packaging. We must receive the return within 30 days from the day the return authorization was issued. We reserve the right to reject any returns and exchanges that do not meet these conditions.
What if the clothes I ordered do not fit?
- To initiate an exchange please contact our fulfillment & customer care team, Cowdog E-Commerce, at (717) 204-4936 or send an email to: email@example.com
Do you have a size chart?
- Some items have unique size charts provided by the manufacturer.
Are purchases considered a tax deductible donation?
- No, all purchases through the store are not considered a donation because you are receiving goods in exchange for currency. To make a donation, click here